oh elisabeth!! you can be a bit frustrating at times! cami told me she wants a little sister - so thats what it is. ok maybe she didnt quite tell me, but you should! you are my sister! what on earth does this post mean? "there we were when all of a sudden . . . " and no more? what in all that is good and yummy does that mean?!? poop on you is all i have to say!
8 comments:
I hate when you do that! So is it a boy or a girl??
well, what do you think? I guess we'll all find out sooner or later. (preferably not too soon or too late)
Love the top right picture. So, cute!
best way ever to start a story!!
oh elisabeth!!
you can be a bit frustrating at times! cami told me she wants a little sister - so thats what it is. ok maybe she didnt quite tell me, but you should! you are my sister! what on earth does this post mean?
"there we were when all of a sudden . . . " and no more? what in all that is good and yummy does that mean?!?
poop on you is all i have to say!
ah ha ha he he! (tha's my evil laugh for you ivy!)
I'm not an ultrasound tech, so I could be way off--but I'm guessing that little arrow is showing a sweet baby girl is on the way! (?)
thanx!
Post a Comment