It took me a while to figure out what all your pictures were, but it looks like lots of sewing (love the man booties) toliet training and big girl beds. Oh and a cute shower.HOpe things are going wellCrystal
It looks like a good enrichment activity. Did the ordered kits work out ok?
yeah, I guess I never took the time to write the words that go with all those pictures.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It took me a while to figure out what all your pictures were, but it looks like lots of sewing (love the man booties) toliet training and big girl beds. Oh and a cute shower.
HOpe things are going well
Crystal
It looks like a good enrichment activity. Did the ordered kits work out ok?
yeah, I guess I never took the time to write the words that go with all those pictures.
Post a Comment