
I like to celebrate and to celebrate with others.
As Annette said, "we always need a reason to celebrate".
Thank you sisters for putting up with me ways.
I love my thing 1 and thing 2- wouldn't they have been even cuter with blue hair?
National Read to a child day.
The cat in the hat cake made me feel clever.
The horton hears a who cupcakes in a cone make me feel even clever-er.
The fact that I spent under eight dollars tickles my soul.
Thing one liked the fishy in a bowl on our table the best I think.
We read If I ran the zoo (seuss' dad was a zookeeper) on beyond Zebra, and ABCs and drew our own seussy animals.
The cat in the hat and made bowties and balanced books and teapots on our heads.
Mr. McElligots pool and played games with our one fish two fish red fish blue fish.
The foot book and did some feet painting.
Barthalmew and the oobleck- made and experimented with our own oobleck.
Happy Birthday to you and Sneetches to eat hotdogs on spools at our frankfurter roast.
And of course Horton hears a who brought in our frosted pink clovers.
(Later thing one and two also had us some marshmallow toast- it smoked up the house using our fireplace but made me feel alive!)




5 comments:
Alright! How come I wasn'tinvited this time? ;) Looks like fun.
Sorry Julie, it was a last minute thing- I didn't think you come get here in time ;o)
Darling!
Thank goodness for your sharing of cleverness!
Isa
what fun ways to celebraate being alive and family and friends!! wish I were nearer to crash the party! but i am glad you're having fun.
Post a Comment