Try after try I cannot get my internet to post anything anyhow. I have found that when I know I will not be able to post my pictures I also do not take them. Life continues to go on whether you see my children enjoying spring or not, but it leaves a gap for me. If only I had this speedy connection like boy does. Ahh, the life. Close your eyes and imagine that I am beautiful (maybe even lost some baby weight while we are at it), my children are well behaved, amazing creativity flows from my finger tips with a clean house in between projects, and we are celebrating Easter all week long!
3 comments:
I do miss you my dear friend.
I know how you feel. I am thankful for the bloging I do, because of the pictures I take.
I haven't had a camera for a good while - and I'm just no good at this blogging thing - but if there has to be somew good in everything, I guess it could be that at least that way you could bend the past in which ever way you like
Post a Comment