A spray/squirt bottle will keep them occupied for HOURS (well, not spencer- but cami has fallen in love). As long as you don't mind things getting a little wet. There was a lot more spraying than wiping.
My kids are the same way. Sometimes my house smells a ton like febreeze because they got their hands on it and spray everything. Also sponges and a bucket of soapy water on the kitchen floor is practically as good as playing in the kiddie pool to them..... the joys of young kids.
isn't it amazing how simple their minds are and how they get a rise out of the smallest thing? I only wish we would stay that way - I have married into a family where that is not so and kids are only satisfied with the newest hot item *sigh* why must we change?
2 comments:
My kids are the same way. Sometimes my house smells a ton like febreeze because they got their hands on it and spray everything. Also sponges and a bucket of soapy water on the kitchen floor is practically as good as playing in the kiddie pool to them..... the joys of young kids.
isn't it amazing how simple their minds are and how they get a rise out of the smallest thing? I only wish we would stay that way - I have married into a family where that is not so and kids are only satisfied with the newest hot item
*sigh* why must we change?
Post a Comment