I love reaching this halfway point in a pregnancy- 20weeks!
Time has a way of speeding up each year; days pass more and more quickly.
Spencer and Camilla (mostly Cami) are excited about a new baby.
Almost every day Cami checks on my tummy asking if it hurts and telling me that the baby "needs to come out now."
Both Mark and I are pretty much blank so far when it comes to names for this little one.
On our recent trip we shared filled cupcakes- were they pink or blue?
You can guess the gender or if you read this post carefully I have already told you!




8 comments:
You're so tiny! I can't believe you're half way already! I'm SO excited for you!
You are a blogging mama lately! Congrats on reaching half way, that is a big deal.
So fun to see you yesterday! Sorry it wasn't a longer and more substantial visit. We really appreciated you making it, though!
K, I'm an idiot I guess, but I can't figure it out. You HAVE to tell me. Please.
Congrats!!
Ellie figured it out!! We are so excited .... And you are oh so tricksy!
You're so silly. Congrats!
Grant, Lane, Bennett, Cole... hmmmm I'll think more and get back to you :)
Really? Another one? how come you don't call us about that?
;)
You're wearing blue... That's my guess! So excited for you guys! Although I am disgusted with how tiny you are... I'm not that small when I'm not pregnant! But you are dang cute.
Post a Comment