
I love being at home with Cami! It gives me enough free time to entertain the funny tickles I get to create things. She slept through the Caruthers ward gathering and fireworks as well as the Hatch's fireworks (well, she was eating through most of it) but at least she did so in style sporting the red, white, and blue!

She's sleeping on another project in the making. More on that later- it's been fun!
4 comments:
What an adorable outfit for the 4th. She looks adorable.
thanks- we think so!
I love that you're doing a blog! And I love the style you picked. Anyway, about this little elephant--she is so cute!!! I'm really excited to see her grow up because you were adorable as a little girl (and still are). So keep us updated!
By the way, you know I have a blog, right? There's a link on my facebook page if you don't have the address.
She is so cute! Hope you're doing well. We need to get her and Ava together. Any plans to come to the mission reunion in October?
Post a Comment