Friday, July 11, 2008

She is a great blessing!

Last Sunday Mark blessed Camilla Anjanae Freeman in our parent's ward. It was a beautiful blessing. It is a very faith promoting experience, I recommend it to everyone. She inherited the blessing dress and shoes given to me by my Nana (inherited makes it sound so old). I was inspired by my sister Crystal to make the bow in her fuzz. Cami does have hair, but it is mostly found in back. The top is covered with a soft peach fuzz. She is growing stronger everyday and is doing a very good job at holding her head up.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Can you forward a copy to my email so I can have a print made? If so email to karlafreeman@gmail.com. My kiddos keep telling all their friends how wonderful baby Cami is. We need pictures on our fridge to show her off. The bow is beautiful.

Sarah Stout said...

She is a Cutie! Congrats on having her blessed that is always a wonderful time. Have a Great day! Hope you guys are doing well!

Joe said...

I hope that all went well with the move yesterday. I know you are buzy but I have loved your posts.