Wednesday, March 25, 2009

10 Months!


Spring time is wonderful and so is my spring chicken! At ten months she decided to get a runny nose to last a month (hope not). Acquired a taste for anything green and growing- watch out tummy. Is covered with bumps, bruises, and a few bloodies- but walks all over the place (sometimes running). Can mess up the house faster than I can clean it up. Discovered the kitchen cabinets, the stairs at grandma's, the garbage cans, and the toilet. Daddy is definately "Da". Decided to stop sleeping through the night- wakes up two or three time before I would like to get up. Loves to splash in the tub, wears her hair in a mohawk to church, and dances on top of the dryer. I couldn't ask for a sweeter pumpkin! I love her. She brings so much meaning to my life. I love how she arches her back and kicks her strong little legs when I wipe her nose or take away a pair of scissors. (does she get those) I love singing duets with her and I love trying to type with her on my lap as she excitedly waps the keyboard.

2 comments:

Midodi said...

gorgeous picture. Man I'm missing out on a lot.

Tami said...

That picture is SO cute! What a cuttie! I love the new back ground on your blog too!