but I figured I'd share it, because I have been asked what took me so long- or what do you do all day?- anybody else relate to it at all? Hope when you click on it you can read it.
Thank you Julie, but really I don't feel that I get much at all done most days. I only have one cute little "doll" to play with and keep me company. Too often I feel a little dissapointed in my lack of accomplishments, so when I came across this article it made me feel better.
2 comments:
I guess I'll have to keep my "snit" to myself because I don't see how you do all you do all day, Beth. I really enjoyed the article. You inspire me.
Thank you Julie, but really I don't feel that I get much at all done most days. I only have one cute little "doll" to play with and keep me company. Too often I feel a little dissapointed in my lack of accomplishments, so when I came across this article it made me feel better.
Post a Comment