This is how I feel today. Zana- grandma's dog, I think could also be considered Cami's first pet or at least her first interaction with the animal kingdom. She is just her size. They are both big enough to pick on each other without much harm while fending for themselves. See my pretty roses? See the nasty aphids? I don't know the name of the other flower, but I like it- maybe Em planted it? When the flower petals fall off you are left with a cute fuzzy Dr. Seuss ball. Fun.
4 comments:
Cam's picture is priceless
That is such a cute picture! I love it!
How fun!! I miss you Elisabeth...
what a good thing for cami to have a playmate! and yes, the other flowers are beautiful. you need to come down one day . . . maybe if mom and dad dont bring joseph and tali with them on thursday . . .
Post a Comment