Great food- I successfully ate everything
(i'm referring to the ability of my chewing, not the size of my stomach)
Michael was the turkey carver
Dad always does the mashed potatoes
though it's usually not my favorite, jennifer's pie was a beauty
I did rolls (kyle always has something nice to say about the rolls)and cornacopias-
thanks to emily and amy
(I ended up using a steamer basket instead of kettle- worked out great)
The t-shirts (30 of them) were created and worn by the turkey trotters
I found a silver pitcher to go with my set at an antique store going out of business
gotta get them cleaned up
30 people- 3 tables worth
took a long time to do dishes without a dish washer
if Heather, Holly and Julie were there we'd need 2 more tables
Then I think that an outdoor thanksgiving would be fun to try
the weather was nice enough





3 comments:
That is a cool picture.
Whoa! Looks like fun!! I love Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you! :)
i do enjoy the pitcher . . . i like them tarnished though. kyle and i got some silver for a wedding gift - they were tarnished too. kyle wants to polish them, and i kinda wouldnt mind seeing them that way, but if i didnt like it, id have to wait a while for them to tarnish.
turkey day was yummy and the food was fabulous! thank you for all your hard work . . . i.e. name tags (very cute!) table setting and just your overall thought and planning!
Post a Comment