We've got here no particular order: bethlehem supper christmas eve with hatches christmas morning with freemans (what would we do without abelskivers) the kitchen- i love how it turned out (under $5.00) and oh christmas tree and ornament additions
Wow--super job on the kitchen! I'm impressed! I love the silhouette ornament (of Cami?), and cute little Mary in the nativity scene. Makes me wish we lived closer so I could soak in some of you and your family's goodness/creativity/traditions/ideas regularly.
6 comments:
Wow--super job on the kitchen! I'm impressed! I love the silhouette ornament (of Cami?), and cute little Mary in the nativity scene. Makes me wish we lived closer so I could soak in some of you and your family's goodness/creativity/traditions/ideas regularly.
LOVE the kitchen!
I knew your kitchen would turn out great!
the kitchen is the cutest I've seen anywhere. 5 bucks is unbelievable.
cute cute! all of it! i am impressed!
Okay, so how did you "wala" the fridge too. Maybe I could order an upgrade kitchn from cami's store. AMAZING!
by the way this is isa
Post a Comment