Friday, April 9, 2010

to create




I take no credit for the sofa or very cute stool
and feel bad that I don't have a before shot of that one to show.
Love-- the paint job! Can't tell it's painted huh? three colors, spray
Really you should have seen it before.
Mom's been busy with her snatched up from WalMart fabric steals.
I don't think they sell anything in that Selma wally world anymore. (no fish)
Did I mention that all $20 of my fish have gone the way of all good sewage?
If we get any more to replenish the tank it will be feeders.
I did finish the quilt in time to give to my doctor right before she went on maternity leave.
Crazy, we have the same due date but she measures 40 weeks and I - 33.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ky+i=vy said...

ive seen the stool before! boy oh boy does it look better. way to get it done mom! awesome!

Julie said...

To create is the most awsome experience in this life. It does not matter so much what you create, but that you do create something and to grow.