Saturday, April 17, 2010

we're 37 weeks! tick...tick.. tick..




I am feeling the slow passage of time now
back pain
hiccups- all the time (him not me)
To stay busy we (camilla and I)
threw together this golden tepee made from old drapes and pvc
there are still things I need to work on with it, but
SHE LOVES IT
I love those little unspoken smily thank yous of appreciation
makes it so worth it
Camilla is so gorgeous! (have I mentioned this before?) ha ha!
Sure helps cause she is sure 2 as well!
okay on to another project
what should I do next?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Midodi said...

It turned out great! Was it hard? I didn't realize you were 37 weeks. Hang in there.

ky+i=vy said...

love the teepee! yes yes . . . you do look ready to pop! and that little girls of yours is beautiful!

Jenni said...

I love those pictures. You are gorgeous!!

Jenafur said...

Your so great! My Husbands always so impressed with you too.

Hey how do you do that with your pictures. I'd sure like to do it too...