After church in two wards we gathered to celebrate the two boys blessings with soup, salad and breadsticks. I was surprised that many kids loved the dipped pretzels more than the strawberries.
Double click the above and below cause these kids are soo cute! Glad you could visit VY and I!!
Allison is growing up and is spoiled! Check out her gorgeous cake- I think my sister loves her. Isa made fun party hats for the kids and I get giggles that you can see the kiddie pool the regular pool and the big puddle all in the same picture!





3 comments:
camilla is so cute with my little v!! and i do love the way you caught her mama behind her in the same picture
btw
its not ALL camis fault . . . its in her (j)eans too
cute little people in the spashes!
to the first post . . . vs mama
Post a Comment