Friday, June 25, 2010

her birthday



To give you a clue on just how behind I am. She was born on the 22nd of May. If ever there is a time to feel fully excused- it's now that we're four. How long do I get to ride on this excuse? How about till the next pregnancy? I love my princess who now thinks the world should be enjoyed while wearing my high heels, her swimsuit, and her daddy's big t-shirts (she wears them more like capes or robes). I love that we have been celebrating so many birthdays since. "appy day t- youuu!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenni said...

She is a beautiful princess!! Love you!

ky+i=vy said...

awww . . . she looks good with a dark brain squeezer on, and the gifts are wonderful (from what i can see) i LOVE the water worm-catapilary thingy

Midodi said...

Those are about gorgeous pics.