Saturday, November 5, 2011

1st hair cut(s?)

I promised Mark that we could cut Spencer's hair before he started nursery at church (tomorrow he'll be 18 months!) I guess he thought it was getting a little shaggy in the back. I love his curls and didn't want to push him out of the "my baby" spot sooner than I had to. I think that sometimes when you cut a little guy's hair he looks so much more grown up. (not really ready for that yet.)

With a good view of what was going on and a little "trick or treat" (as cami calls her beloved sweets) Spencer was very cooperative!


Cami worked on her hair in the other mirror.




Camilla's hair has still not yet seen a pair of scissors and won't for quite a while (cross my fingers that she didn't pick up a new game). Daddy gave her some special hair treatment too.

You could tell that she really felt like we were giving her the royal treatment!


The funnest part for me was the party they had looking at each other in the mirror and admiring their new frocks!

A nice trim while still keeping his baby locks and looks. Camilla reminds me all the time that I have 3 babies now and sometimes she is a big girl AND my baby too. I love my babies!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Ah, I feel ya!! Papi DRASTICALLY changed my baby chocolate into a stunning grown up chocolate all at once. He buzzed off ALL the curls...no snip snip little trim. I go and snuzzle the treasured tiny lock when I want to remember my baby chocolate...and now my baby humbug, and even Miss squeak. I've got a pretty good arrangement in there (hee, hee).

Crystal said...

what cuties! I love that hair cuts were a Mark job.