how are you in the pictures?! Some kind volunteer snapped away? I better get some for myself...the children don't have a clue where we go sing.
Singggggg....., sing a songggggg....!
Okay Elisabeth I am SO SO SO excited that I found your blog!!! And saw these fun pictures of you and my MOM!!! I wish I could be in Harmony with you... Kentucky is TOO far away. I have missed you. :)Love,Melanie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
how are you in the pictures?! Some kind volunteer snapped away? I better get some for myself...the children don't have a clue where we go sing.
Singggggg....., sing a songggggg....!
Okay Elisabeth I am SO SO SO excited that I found your blog!!! And saw these fun pictures of you and my MOM!!! I wish I could be in Harmony with you... Kentucky is TOO far away. I have missed you. :)
Love,
Melanie
Post a Comment