Wednesday, August 13, 2008

we moved...

Cami now lives in the middle of a prune orchard and is very excitedly getting ready for harvest when she is not helping me unpack or her favorite, eating! Oh she also slips in a little olympic watching. She likes the diving and beach volleyball the best. I think it is fun to so the less shown sports like kayaking- Go Togo!
We don't have a computer andeven if we did we no longer have the internet (momentarily). SO, for now- Cami is getting chunkier and wigglier (is that a word?) and while she is also more vocal she is getting cuter! (If that is possible.)

2 comments:

Joe said...

Go Cami!! Go Prunes!! We hope you settle in and keep Grandma and Grandpa in line.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get internet soon so you can keep posting pictures of Cami. I hope you are happy with your new move (which I am sure you are). Give Cami a kiss for me!