Monday, September 8, 2008
Babe lost in the woods
My cute striped little elf is not reallly lost but is enjoying a little nature up at her grandparents cabin. I can't figure out why I am underlining this or how to get it to stop. So, I will continue to underline. I must be saying some very important things. It was beautiful up there and we didn't get any bug bites! They say there is still a lot of work to do up there, but we can still enjoy it as it is.
The previous owners left tons of stuff there (some quite cool, but a lot of junk too). Among this was a cute old Refridgerator that had to go.
MAN was it heavy! (Hmm... there goes the underlining again) Actually, heavy is a word that should have been underlined there. You can't tell from the picture how cute it is or how there was ice on the top of it.
We had fun and enjoyed the mountains and adventure of discovering a new place. Cami is looking forward to more hikes with her daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is adorable!!! I've been expecting to see a little Elisabeth, but she does look a lot like Mark, huh? But I can definitely see you in her too, in her cute little smile with her tongue hanging out especially. Not that you smile with your tongue out, but it just gives her smile more Elisabethan character. :)
Thanks Marie! I think that she is especially cute in stripes. I hope my silliness doesn't rub off on her too much!
Post a Comment