We have really been making some headway in the learning to sleep category! Camilla seems to have always been a good night sleeper. She gets her 12 hours of sleep with her only feeding at 4-5am. She goes down with hardly any complaint (sometimes none). We are still working on the duration of her naps. I am guessing that will come. I think she is very interested in getting some sort of crib mobile and would appreciate a darker room. So, I am doing research on it. Oh, I love my job!
3 comments:
12 hours sounds pretty wonderful. I remember when Zane & Zoey were able to @ 4 months hold their own bottles. On that day Karla & I thought we had died and gone to heaven.
I am so glad you are loving the best job in the whole world. I love hearing Cami's great stories. Thanks for sharing so much of her with us.
I do remember people saying that these are the best years of your life....I truly wondered when 5 roudy boys were running, mud covered, through my house. Looking back, they truly were some great years but I believe the 'best is yet to come'. Now there are 7 little boys and 1 little girl and I love them running through the house! Keep on loving it!
Post a Comment