Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've got Mountain Fever


Do you know my cousins? This weekend we had lots of fun sledding through pine needles. Okay, I am too little for sledding- I just sat for the picture. Grandma got some really good exercise. Last weekend more cousins played with me there. It was cold! I stayed warm with me little red riding hood and a nice warm fire! I do like to go to the cabin though. I wake up really early when I'm up there so I can watch the sun come up through the trees! Maybe one of these days Daddy will let me eat one of those yummy smores. Now that's my kind of food. Oh, in this picture Jacob is proudly telling his mommy that his mellow is toasted- really he just dropped it in the dirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I want to have some mountain fever. I would love an escape. I wish it wasn't so far from me.

DeeAnn said...

oh how i love those pictures!!! I love the one of four of them on a sled. Now I have it as my ground at work! So i can show off my families good genes! :)

zoandquanda said...

lady you know you lookin good and youre baby is way too adorable... you look so happy!!sure do miss you!!