Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To Auntie Dee!

Look what we found in Grandma's car! It reminds us an awful lot of auntie D. We took these pictures right after Auntie Lisa's wedding so I am younger looking here. I will get my mommy to post up to date pics. I sure am a cutie! While unpacking Halloween decor mommy found a long blonde wig and I tried it on (no pic but definately should take one)- I felt just like Rupunzel. Don't worry, I don't ahve any boyfriends yet to climb up my hair. Actually, I still don't have much hair to speak of. Mommy says I do- you just have to look at me in the sun just so, or flash photography works too!

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Gotta love those blonde locks!!!! She is so beautiful it is unreal!!!

ky+i=vy said...

finally little c has some hair . . . little v was born with a lot, but will it EVER get any longer?