Saturday, October 4, 2008
General Conference
I have been thinking about babies lately. There so many people I know expecting babies that I can't remember who is pregnant anymore. It's a funny thing to ask people you talk to regularly but don't see. Some I think are but thenthere are someI thought were but just became pregnant so the whole time I thought they hada bun in the oven they didn't. I don't want to spoil someone's surprise that I didn't even know I knew. Babies make me happy. In particualr I like my baby who is not so baby anymore. I find myself already anticipating Cami's younger brother- Jefferson (Cole or Mark) or little sister Kirsten Marie. See I already have their names and we do not have any news to share. (oh, and a note about the names. They are my names- Mark has had no say about the matter. When it comes time to really naming new little additions to our family He will have something to say, but not too soon- you know for some reason most guys do not like talking names until the hospital ) Cami is only 4 months old! She has slept through the night forquite a while now and can roll over both ways though we don't give her much opportunity to. That's a first child for ya. She is outgrowing her elephantness as her noises become (a little) more people-like. She is acting very interested in the food I eat and I admit that I let her suck on one of my limes and she has eaten some applesause hungrily. I have been meaning to finish her curtains- I will soon enough. I made me think of themany projects I started while waiting for her in my pregnant nesting energized state that are now each in their spots collecting dust. Mark doesn't miss having a computer, but I do everyday. I can't count how many times I have thought I will just look that up on the internet. Needing directions, a recipe, have a question that needs googleing, something to share, pics to get off my camera, friends to check up on, and my family history. I hope that changes soon! So, back to other reason I was thinking about babies- it was last year tomorrow that we found out we were expecting Camilla because I got sick feeling while running after the saturday session of conference with my hubby along the canal here at his parents. I loved being pregnant! (it is a little easier to say it now though) I love being a mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is so wonderful to see you so happy and grateful. I think your spirit is just contageous. Tell Mark I need you to have the internet so you can post more and I can more of your happiness and it can rub off on me. Hug Cami for me ok?
and what a beautiful little angel you have!!!! :) Those are some good names you have picked! Love you and my big brother! Thanks for keepin him in line! :)
Post a Comment