Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tag- fourth pic in fourth pic folder?

So, right now I only have one pic folder and this is the fourth pic in it. We bought a new camera right before Camilla was born and so the first pictures we took happen to be this kind. Seeing it brings back memories for me. This is our first family pic with her. I couldn't sit up withou help and actually at that moment they were still sewing me up if they had even got to that. Isn't her squished unwiped head darling? I would say something about how hot I am except that...well, that should go without saying shouldn't it? Another favorite part for me is looking closly at Mark's eyes- the only time, I think, that I have seen him cry (emotionally tear up). I love my family! I loved going through that miraculous event! I could do without blood pressure cuffs and ivs. (Not you Ivy! I like you around.) If you want to take the challenge- You're tagged. Post the fourth picture in your fourth pic file and tell all about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of your family. Thanks for posting it.

Tami said...

Very cute! I can't wait for that!

ky+i=vy said...

awww . . . i never will be able to have a pic taken like that now - but it looks fun to have