Nativities...

Shepherds... (She just loves that rattle! I didn't want to break it to her that it's not Halloween still)

Caroling...

Discovering snow...

Sled rides (and experiencing the first of many falls)...

Santa's lap and a candy cane- She even got one little suck on it.

Gingerbread houses...

Pinecone gnomes from the mountains...

Christmas trees and decorating...

Candy making and giving and of course family...

The rest of my pictures didn't make it this time.
Good Night to all and to all a good night! Did I repeat myself? Definately time to get some sleep. Poor Cami has a fever and is teething again. She's such a trooper though.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! Man you have a cute little girl! Love the pictures!!
Look like you had a wonderful Christmas time. Great memories. Happy New Year.
I loved the littelest shepherd. She is darling in that picture. Wow look at all the fun things you did. I wish I could have been there to share in some of them. The mountain gnomes are handsome little fellows.
Post a Comment