Saturday, August 29, 2009

nap time activities




The quiet book has at least kept me busy
still lots of work but I have time
not like she can do all the pages anyway
what I like most about the design
will be that the pages can be seperately given out
(here's hoping we have more than one kid)
I've enjoyed it- I am enjoying it

Two old shirts into one skirt/leggings
now she needs a nicer shirt to go with it
saw it on someone's blog oops forgot where
She'll be able to grow into it for a while

"Let's Celebrate!" banner
put up now to go with our end of harvest celebration
Each time we celebrate something- big or small
a little something gets added
like the flower from one of cami's headbands for when she was born
or a piece of our wedding ribbon for when we tied the knot
I want to find reasons to celebrate more often
reminds me of my sister's "a year of celebration at the dinner table" blog
you shoud check it out www.dinnercelebration.blogspot.com


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I love that we are doing some of the same projects lately. I am loving taking my old clothes and making them into clothes for the kids. the leggings and skirt turned out awesome.

ky+i=vy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Iv- we don't really think about what happens to our clothes after we give them away huh?
Crys- you gotta live closer and we could work on them together!

Midodi said...

Love the banner!

ky+i=vy said...

no bit . . . it was just something to say. more of a recognition of what you were doing - that lil un looks mighty cute in it though! that wasnt my absolute favorite shirt anyway
ho hum - you were the one to say to just comment anything here to let the poster know that their post had been read

Callie said...

I love the let's celebrate! idea! How fun it will be in 20 years to look back and remember all of your celebrations...