Saturday, August 22, 2009

"We're all Mad Here!"





"Begin at the begining and go on till you come to the end- then stop"
Do the many hats you wear drive you mad?
Come fill your cup with us at the
Mad Hatter Tea Party
don't be late for a very important date!

like most events- less than perfect
but overall successful
enriching even
tea cakes, truffles, cookies and scones- "eat me"
refreshing cucumber and lime- "drink me"
Signature scavenger booklets, doormouse prize, madd hatter awards
good company, pleasant conversation, lovely hats!

"If you don't know where you are going any road will get you there"

p.s. "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tami said...

I would sure like to hear more about what this party was for and who put it on. It looks like such fun!

Unknown said...

I'm an enrichment specialist in my ward. It's fun. Of course I delegate so I don't take all the credit.

ky+i=vy said...

it was a very good party! any disorganized parts were smoothed over and evrything turned out very wonderful . . . fabulous food and decorations - and a great way to get more familiar with one another!

Midodi said...

thanks thanks for posting! As I said, it looks like all had a blast.

Cara Cummings said...

Great Activity! Good job Elisabeth. We had a good time.

Camille said...

It was a lovely tea - and you did a lovely fun post about it! Thanks! Looking ofrward to our next project...