Not being able to pick a few and getting tired of collages
this is two posts
I tried taking cami to the chickens before and my brave Camilla cowered and clung to my legs
making it near impossible to get a good shot
this time I asked the pollitos hatch to join me
it worked- though Cami is still not so into the balls of fluff themselves
tried the water- wet, tried the feed- not so great
Definate highlight- the rice hulls
I think she needs a sand box, or would she just eat all the sand?
Mr. Hum's first visit with the chicks too, I think.
He seemed more enthralled
once he's caught a chicken there is no getting away

2 comments:
hehehe . . . too cute! i wish i were there
what is that all over Little Ones front? is that chikki poopoo?what an ikky but delightsome outing! yes, i must agree - that feed doesnt even SMELL good!
no ivy, that's the chicken feed
Post a Comment