Saturday, September 12, 2009

at the temple


I forget sometimes how blessed I am to not only get to go to the temple often
but have lovely family near who will watch cami
and I get to go with my sweetheart.
So glad that I got to go with my mom and sister (and Kris!)
would be great to do sealing work with more of the family.
Oh, and we miss you sorely already.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful, Cami is lucky too. So many people to know and love her.

Crystal said...

Sorry My phone keeps cutting out and now it is dead- mid converstaion with you. Thanks for arranging a sitter for us. We appreciated it a ton. We will see you this week.

ky+i=vy said...

what a beautiful way to spend the time you have available to get away . . .

Jenni said...

Yes, that is lucky. I like all of the pictures you put together :) Love ya Elisabeth!!!