"Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! [We] chortled in [our] joy" Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsey were the borogroves And the mome raths outgrabe."
That so awesome Liz... Congrats.. So how far along r u.. When is the due date.. Our date is on March 28 and we r super excited.. The pregnancy has been good well thats after the first trimester and the nausea.. let me know how things r. I so wish I could reach out and touch you.. I miss you!!
i am soooo happy for you elsie! lil cami will be such a cute little big sisyer to whoever is coming your way . . . wow - six months! ill try to be on time so you wont have to put anything off! i love you and yours!
go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnkumgf5qVw&feature=related i sang this song in high school or started learning it - i want to get this songs sheet music and add to my collection then perhaps when i have my own choir i wil have them sing it . . . good idea? a long-shot goal thingy, i know, but how else does one succeed but by hairbrained ideas?
15 comments:
Is that what I think it is? Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you. There is nothing better you can do with your life.
I have no clue what you said, but congrats! Hey. Where do you guys live again?
Yeah! I think a congratulations is in order. CONGRATULATIONS!
Hooray! Congrats!
So excited for you!!!
Congratulations! No one deserves it more. You two sure make pretty babies!
That so awesome Liz... Congrats.. So how far along r u.. When is the due date.. Our date is on March 28 and we r super excited.. The pregnancy has been good well thats after the first trimester and the nausea.. let me know how things r. I so wish I could reach out and touch you.. I miss you!!
Congratulations!!! That is awesome you guys!!
i am soooo happy for you elsie! lil cami will be such a cute little big sisyer to whoever is coming your way . . . wow - six months! ill try to be on time so you wont have to put anything off! i love you and yours!
go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnkumgf5qVw&feature=related
i sang this song in high school or started learning it - i want to get this songs sheet music and add to my collection then perhaps when i have my own choir i wil have them sing it . . . good idea? a long-shot goal thingy, i know, but how else does one succeed but by hairbrained ideas?
My oh my! Sweet apple pie!!! Happiness to you :)
congrats! that is wonderful news!
You have such a way of announcing things!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment