Well, that's what I have been lately- tired. Every morning now for maybe the last month 3 or 4 o'clock has been calling my name. I can't seem to turn off the wheels in my head. I have resisted thus far the tv or computer cause I think it just wakes me up but tonight the tossing was driving me crazy! You might think I would do something more productive with my time- I'm already up right? Now I will take a hot relaxing shower, drink a glass of warm milk and count backwards from 100 in threes. I really do want to get some sleep.
3 comments:
I usually get up an hour and a half hours before my boys but it is never that early.
Read a book. Books are usually relaxing.
poor bitty . . . i am terribly sorry that you cannot sleep
=(
i am always tired too, but i do sleep ALL THE TIME! i cannot imagine your situation . . .
i wish i could share with you some of my sleep and take from you your lack of - thatd be a win-win!
Thanks I think i'm catching up now. I love and miss my family already but I hope we all get caught up now.
Post a Comment