Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!




Ward Party at the Freeman Farm. I missed pictures of Jonathan's neverland family- hope to show you later. It got quite chilly. Speaking of Chilli there was a cook off and cornbread and rootbeer brew. Carnival games for the kids- a haunted house and tractor hay ride through the orchard. Cami the mooing cow loved it all and she didn't even participate in the trunk or treat (bummer for me I could use some chocolate). Mark's 70's suit still has the orginal tags. This little ward we are in and that Mark grew up in may have it's quirks but I love the people here. Oh, and this may have been one of Ivy's last pregnant pictures- Yep, there is a new baby! She is pictured here as the wolf after having swallowed grandma whole and dressing up as her- with little red riding hood and the wood cutter.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cara Cummings said...

Great pictures Elisabeth! Can you email me the pictureof Asher and Avery? march232002@csufresno.edu ?
My camera is broken and I would love to have this. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sure! that was one of my favorite pictures- they are so cute!

DeeAnn said...

oh how I miss the ward halloween party at my house!!!!!!!

Tali@ Stick Pony Express said...

Those are really cool pumpkins, who carved them?