Friday, October 9, 2009

A little catch up

(no, not ketchup or catsup)

Craigslist rocking chair for Cami.

She loves it!

and now I don't have to keep pulling her back from the TV screen.

It was nice in it's original wooden beauty-

but- I lOvE it oregano green!

(hides the less than desirable signs of being used)

oh, Nana is barking.

The summer heat stretched on-

I didn't want to spend money on something to get me by.

Julie's overalls inspired me to make cut-offs in a new way.

So easy and not so holey and scruffy as before.

I could see an addict in formation here.

I think my dad used to fill the basically empty choc. syrup bottle full of milk and shake.

The fun ness of the drinking is now passed on to Cami.

She felt so clever.

Farewell to the last of my 'single' cars.
It's starting to give up the ghost (spooky eh?)
Living in the country I spend a lot of time in my car from place to place.
I never was as attached to this one as others but still-
my next car may very well be a mini van.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cami has such long legs now. I chuckled and laughed at the syrup. I felt a saddness for your car. I smiled at the pants remake. I loved Cami's smile.

Tali@ Stick Pony Express said...

Oooooh, I need to do that with my pants. Poor car.

ky+i=vy said...

i love how you find cute craigslist things and turn them cute!
i love how you and nana bark at cami . . . it reminds me of the homevideo mom has of you barking.
youve always had a fabulous mind for changing things to extend their use.
i drank chocolate milk like that this morning.
now we wont be twins with our cars any longer . . . = ( mebe next time . . .