Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's not the sistine chapel but...



I don't know if that's how you spell "sistine" but you get the point right?
I feel as though I have accomplished as much today
at least it made me feel good to climb up on the counters
and arch my pregnant feeling back to cover the
dirty as a "greasy spoon diner wall behind the stove" ceiling
also.
working on my garden lately
I sat next to the window sorting through seeds and starting them
when all of a sudden
I notice a little hole amongst my weedy bed
and then a little nose and a fuzzy head
Not a good sign for my vegetables
but fun to see on groundhog's day (closest I came to seeing the famous phil)
let's see if the chicken wire bottomed raised beds deter him this year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ky+i=vy said...

ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what wonderful nature in your backyard, though im not too fond of him as a species but it is very neat to see him, and a wonder that you had your camera in hand!
and yay for your sistine chapel . . . i wish i could paint one of those but my husband isnt altogether as excited for the idea as i am . . .

Tali@ Stick Pony Express said...

Nice shooting