
SO cami likes to pick out her own clothes and change them throughout the day
I chuckled quite a bit when she insisted on her tights
and then wore them for 1 hour before being convinced otherwise.
The birds have loved the rain- I enjoy their bathing out my kitchen window.
Finally stopped procrastinating and am waiting to hang Cami's quilted curtains-
not too happy with them, but I learned a.l.o.t.
oh, and I forgot to tell about the hairspray.
After a busy morning mixing kids and art supplies
We ended up with a large dark permanent marker scribble on one of our chairs
I tried lots and lots- nothing.
Home comes MIGHTY MARK hair spray in hand
and vanished the offending blue with a few swishes of the wrist
He's got skills!



3 comments:
I love the dragonfly quilt hanging. Good job!!!
I like a knight in shinning armor.
wonderful curtaintry! yayy for the spray, and fun lil birds . . . look at cami trying to be all grown up and choosing her own clothes . . . aww - they grow so fast!
Post a Comment