Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's a boy!


Stay tuned for more info later.
Spencer Calvin Freeman
5/6/10
3:51pm
8lbs 10oz
21 in
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jenafur said...

Awwww I love him! So tiny and sweet! I love your family together and Marks very genuine smile about his special family. I'm so excited to meet him! He has a familiar face.

Marie said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!! He is so precious and cute! My goodness, that is a big boy for such a little bitty lady! So happy for you and hope the adjustment and recovery are smooth sailing and perfectly joyful. love you!

Midodi said...

He is absolutely beautiful. Happy Mother's Day.

Crystal said...

What a cutie. Seriously. Oh it makes me miss the days my little boy was little. A beautiful and big chubby boy!

Trista said...

Yaayyy! Congrats! He is SO cute! You and your family are so adorable!

Lakeside said...

Good job Little Bit!!!

DeeAnn said...

he is sooooo cute! Looks so different than cami! Look at that hair!!! :)

Tami said...

Yahoo! What a handsome boy and what a great name!!! Hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to hear more!

ky+i=vy said...

see elisabeth - not all your babies will have the freeman signature look. darker is dominant anywhoo. he looks familiar and i can see the little similarities in he and v.

happy mother's day!!! im so excited for you and mark, but mostly for camilla - it is adorable how excited she was!!

ky+i=vy said...

oh, p.s:
it would have been neat for him to be a spencer w. freeman - you know . . . its kinda like the prophets of the BOM who names their sons after earlier prophets so they would be like them - your little one would have more incentive to be president of the church . . . just my thoughts to keep me entertained -

Jenni said...

Oh, much happiness!!! What a beautiful baby boy!!!! (Calvin is Joe's dad's name, we like it!) How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you. I can't wait to hear more! I love ya!!

Amy said...

Congrats! He's so cute. Hope you recover quickly!