Friday, July 2, 2010

zebras, chips, faces, hiders, and eggs

While they finish up the landscaping on the Katy house we take advantage of the now sparkling pool. Everyone needs a grandma!

The many face of Spence. Sadly, they are mostly sad or concentrating on those tummy bubbles, or tired and even sleeping.


Sisters N Stitches met again and our little circle sewing nursing covers or hooter hiders or booby bips or breastfeeding aprons. Amazing all the names they've come up with out there on the internet. A favorite part to me is that instead of the $40 they were asking for- I made two for $2.50! My sewing machine has also been busy on this stacked coins baby quilt for Alivia- no closeups of the machine quilting, but I think I'm getting better at it.

Another time taker has been Youth Conference. Lots of meetings, but the fun part came from getting to attend- Mark and I were adults asked to be on the activities committee way back in Nov. It reminded me so much of the good ol' college days and my oh so hard recreation leadership classes. Ah, memories!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ky+i=vy said...

cute swimming zebra and bb on a quilt - i couldnt tell about the other pics