WEll, who needs a studio? Fun pics...I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two...(I probably will loose a foot or two by the that time)Isa
I have enjoyed all 7. What adventures. What excitment. What a nice family cirlcle.
Mom and Dad are so darn cute!! I am so thrilled that they have finally ended up on this diving board, but I am truly going to miss them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WEll, who needs a studio? Fun pics...I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two...(I probably will loose a foot or two by the that time)
Isa
I have enjoyed all 7. What adventures. What excitment. What a nice family cirlcle.
Mom and Dad are so darn cute!! I am so thrilled that they have finally ended up on this diving board, but I am truly going to miss them!
Post a Comment