My kids are cute. I think that could be the title of each and every one of my posts. To calm Spenc- camieven let him suck on her thumb.
Who needs Disney land when you can see the robin at Red Robbins or the cow at chickfillet (redeeming free food for Mark's happy day) Big boy's first time in a high chair- makes a big difference in how I eat!
Evolution of a chair- If I ever wanted to change the paint color I know that I like black, classic. The green was a little funny to me till Iadded the stain (see in another post)





1 comment:
your kids are cute! I am happy with Cami and am warmed by her love of her little brother. I've never been to chickfillet . . . hmm . . . your chairs look fantastic - i'm impressed. I think I feel you a little bit wishing your husband would see the value in your treasures. however, I do not have my creative juices flowing as well as you right now so I like the boxes in an arrangement in the corner right now
Post a Comment