We like weddings because it gets everyone together. With everyone wed we are hoping to plan a reunion cause we definately don't like the idea of the other event that draws everybody together. The weather cooled down just for us.
Beautiful and impeccably planned. Black and white poka dots with a splash of red.
I think between Cami and I we probably ate a whole plate of these pretzels- yum carmel. Dancing- even spencer got in on the fun. No, he did have clothes most of the day and a cute tie.





3 comments:
What???? You were in AZ? That's our temple! We live so close to there. Wish I'd known you were here I would have loved to have seen you!
bummer. I should have thought of that. It was a super quick trip.
-beautiful bride and lucky groom!
-I bet your kids were the life of the party . . . and I wish that I could've lent you my polka dot dress
Post a Comment