Monday, June 20, 2011

Primary Activity

It's time to start! Where is everybody? Cami's ready to go. Well, a few of our small 26 or so primary came.



I love camilla's love for accessories. Just a reminder that she does this all on her own.

The kids made cards for their fathers as well as tray favors for Manning Gardens- a home for older folk.

Ice cream cones for bringing, reading and treasuring their scriptures thus far this year. They have been making a paper chain that has circled our primary room and I was getting tired of keeping up with their enthusiasm (and running out of red, yellow and blue paper) SO, we are starting up a new scripture power treasuring program where they will be memorizing scriptures.

I love these children. I look forward to seeing and talking with them on Sundays.


Some kids maybe ate more ice cream than their mothers (present) would have liked. Or rather more of their ice cream got other places besides thier tummies.
Bishopric muscles to scoop all the sweetness. He is so helpful and supportive to me.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: