Thursday, June 2, 2011

testing it out


For those who know we struggle with internet connection strenghth- this is a testing of posting a video clip for mom who just said to me "Spencer's walking?". Yesterday he found Cami's sunglasses and everytime he put them on he went running around giggling like crazy. Don't know why I didn't grab it sooner, but here is the very tail end of it when he is running out of steam. I love my round happy boy! I have forgotten those first three months of painful colic (I think he has too).
Posted by Picasa
O.k., the first try didn't work, but here goes another one, and while the video is loading and I have time to type- I will mention that Spencer is teething something fierce with his molars. He has been drooling. That said- no, his shirt is not covered in drool. He was practicing drinking water out of his sissies cup. Most of it ended up on his shirt.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I finally got it to play for me, and I LOVE it . . . and him!!