
When awake Cami prefers to be up, NOT laying down- and to be standing rather than sitting. She is oh so pleasant until something is happening than she does not want. She has learned to yell. Okay, maybe I am learning a little more about her as I type. Though she sleeps wonderfully at night- always has- she rarely sleeps more than 45 min during the day. Like now for instance. She gets so upset and anything we try to do makes her more upset. I bounce her a very times on my shoulder and she konks out. BUT as soon as I lay her down somewhere she is wide awake. We need to work on this. Maybe she really can be pleasant all the time. Poor thing just wears herself out.
This pic was taken yesterday. As you can see, besides this new fussiness she drools a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment