Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crawling for sure and for certain!

This morning, just like every morning, we walk my daddy over to Grandma and Grandpa's house so he can go to work- only this time whilst I played with my toys on the carpet (They all seem to love it when I do this- especially when I hit the ball a little further from myself while trying to pick it up). SO... there I was after that ball again, hitting it and retrieving it and they all erupted in grand applause! Big deal I know but I couldn't figure out while they were all clapping and cheering for me. Mama says my wiggle is getting a little more purposeful- Well, I don't know what crawling is exactly but I still had to go down for a nap right after we got home.
(note from mama: She is amazing, beautiful and incredibly clever! If I do say so myself)