Friday, January 30, 2009

before and afters...

At the last enrichment I picked up several large stacks of magazines with lots of cottages, gardens, diys, recipes and ideas. In the evening relaxings before bed I have flipped through and torn out pages to my heart's content. I still have more fun filled evenings ahead of me. This lead to me to discover how much I love transformations (as we were also watching Biggest Loser or that 'move that bus' show). It is not so much the end results but the process that I enjoy. I enjoy it more if it is done by a non-professional. "I could do that", I tell myself, and many times the next day I spend Cami's nap time proving it or planning how I would. The clovis fixer is finished and on the market and I wish that we would have taken before pictures. Here it is looking very nice. Props to Mark and his Dad! Alot of work went into it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They did such a good job on that house. It is so cute. I love transforming things too and have a folder in my desk filled with all my "someday projects".

Midodi said...

Ooooh! Just thinking of transformatin makes me giddy. Sadly, I don't do as many as I would like. House looks great! Site looks cool.

Polliwog said...

Wow, it looks awesome! You should post some of your projects.