Nevermind... I can't get my computer to load the pics. Maybe I will try again sometime.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
We visited the coast- has it been a week and a half already? Moro Bay. Beautiful! My highlight of course was Camilla. (When is it not?) It was very first trip to the ocean, but unfortunately did not step foot into the waves. It would have been a good photo op if I had remembered, but probably would've made her chubby little piggies all red and cold.
Here are a few classics to share and to remember. Her daddy did try to keep her from sticking all the "finds" in her mouth. It was no use though especially with me jsut laughing, taking pictures and mumbling some nonsense about vitamins and minerals and immunities.
Nevermind... I can't get my computer to load the pics. Maybe I will try again sometime.
Nevermind... I can't get my computer to load the pics. Maybe I will try again sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment