Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2 months old and the fourth

It is hard to catch the smiles
but he is more pleasant all the time
I think that the "colic" is beginning to disappear
well... at least I think it is less.
There are times now when he doesn't cry all the time
and we are in love with his social smiling
The top left melts me everytime I look at him.
can't help but smile :o)




This used to be my favorite part of my parent's yard


until kids, pests, and weather


caused weed, plumbing, and erosion problems


other things were going on and it was put aside


until now...


These are the before pictures and I am excited


to show you the afters and inbetweens soon





The Caruthers Fireworks as seen from the church


the sprinklers came on- surprise- some of us got wet


It got pretty late for the little ones


and I had fun as I discovered a "fireworks" setting on my camera


*Remember* you can always double click on my collages


to see the pics bigger





After church on sunday we relaxed with family up at the cabin


please notice the compromise of the swimming suit shirt


Spencer crying through most of his first trip to the mountains


(so we did not camp out but drove home watching the valley's fireworks


as we drove down the mountain)


oh, and see the nest?




Spencer is two months old now



I love him



we all love him



How is it that he's only been around 2 months (plus nine of course)?



I understand eternity just a little bit more today.






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marie said...

Oh how I miss you and love you. I love it when you blog--and I am extra loving the words you added to fill in the details. Hope Spencer's colic ends soon! You're such a beautiful momma.

Unknown said...

He puts a spell on you! There is just something so amazingly deep in his gorgeous eyes and smile that truly melts me too! And now I know what to do about my wants for a cradle...maybe I'll put my empty baskets to good baby use!

ky+i=vy said...

that top left pic showed a look of michael to me. he is beautiful (even when he doesnt look like michael)
i am soo excited about mom+dads yard! i cant wait until more pics come . . .
ive never heard of a fireworks setting - but they look neat in your pic . . . and good thing you didnt get wet
moses is adorable in your litle basket!