This project is harder to work on then some while you have two to take care of. Mom thinks it is funny to see me wearing Spencer on my front while Cami hangs on my back and I'm still trying to operate a power drill. No, it is not a picnic table. I have some more sanding to do and then on to the legs and skirt. Finishing it should be fun too.
A sandstone Kia Optima is my new ride- the interior is a little light for the food in her mouth but we are loving it! Well, Spence is pensive and thoughtful about most things- no big grins yet- still keeping his excitment to himself. Can't blame him- afterall, he doesn't get to face forward yet.
This is what Camilla is up to lately.
And Spencer is so strong-(your telling me this now? I've felt the strength behind those kicks!)





2 comments:
i love the center pic in the hat!!!
nanas kinda cute too w your lil un
Post a Comment